- 1 c. sprouted lentils (soaked overnight and sprouted 2 to 3 days)
- 1 c. sprouted mung beans (soaked overnight and sprouted 2 to 3 days)
- 2 large sweet red apples, chopped
- 1 c. celery, diced
- ½ c. walnuts, chopped
- ¼ c. fresh parsley, minced
- 3 Tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons olive, flax, or grape seed oil
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar or honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place salad ingredients in a bowl. In a glass jar, mix dressing ingredients, cover and shake well. Pour over salad and toss dressing with salad.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe provided by Cindy Knigge