Advertise with Us
WHY ADVERTISE WITH EDIBLE DOOR?
Great exposure, extending from the Door Peninsula and Green Bay, into the Fox Valley and down the Lakeshore.
edible DOOR opens the door to the bounty of northeastern Wisconsin, with free distribution points at farmers markets, grocery stores, wineries, restaurants, events, Chamber of Commerce and Visitor’s Centers, CSAs, Hotels, sustainable services and other fine establishments.
We are the only media dedicated to promoting the locally produced food culture in Northeastern Wisconsin. Your ads get read.
Not only is edible DOOR packed with plenty of useful, local information that will draw readership from the tourism market, but the edible communities success across the country has been built on local readers. Yes, you can subscribe to make sure you get a copy. Each edible is a beautiful publication printed on the finest heavy stock to insure the best reproduction of your advertisement.
As an advertiser you will get magazines to give to customers, free of charge. You’ll find there will be a demand for the publication and get a first-hand appreciation for just how fast they go out the door.
Your support of the magazine is supportive of the local food community and sustainable businesses.
Grow your business, while educating readers about the important merits of eating; growing and buying local; and sustainable issues.
Our experienced Sales Consultants will help you with your marketing needs and are available by geographic area.
Northern Door, Kim Jacobs, Kim@edibledoor.com
Southern Door, Sturgeon Bay and Kewaunee County, email@example.com
Appleton and Green Bay, firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-publisher, Sales Director, email@example.com
Edible Door at a glance
We produce 15-20,000 copies of this full-color publication four times a year, with distribution throughout Northeastern Wisconsin:
- Farmers markets
- Select retailers and restaurants
- Community events
- Other local businesses
Each issue, you’ll reach well over 50,000 readers, based on pass-along reader estimates.
You can expect each issue of Edible Door to include a rich mix of regular departments, seasonal recipes and longer feature stories celebrating the food and drink of our region and the people who produce and prepare it.
Among the content:
- When seeking input from potential readers and advertisers it became clear that recipes should be a key component.
- Edible Bites
- An eclectic mix of stories that will introduce readers to everything from new products to interesting ingredients.
- Culinary Traditions
- A food or beverage story with a touch of history as Edible Door will delve into the area’s rich culinary traditions.
- Liquid Assets
- A regular piece centered on beverages from new products to drink recipes.
- The Refrigerator Door
- A quarterly calendar of events on everything from meetings and festivals to other important food related dates.
Our readers are champions of local, independent businesses. They care about the quality of the food they eat and where it comes from – and don’t mind paying more for something if its quality is exceptional or its story unique. And they’re active consumers who share their opinions with others. Just the kind of customers you’re looking for.
According to an Edible Communities survey, our readers are:
- Men and women – readership is an even split among the sexes
- Between 25 and 40 years old (median age is 34)
- College graduates (80%)
- Professionals, educators, entrepreneurs and artists, with average household incomes of more than $100,000