- 1 and 1/2 c. cold milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla pudding
- 1/4 c. Grand Marnier™ or other orange liqueur or orange juice
- 2 c. heavy cream, whipped and divided
- 1 10.75 oz. pound cake, cut into 3/4-inch squares
- 1 c. (8oz. package) fresh strawberries, sliced and divided
- 1 and 1/4 c. (6oz. package) fresh raspberries, divided
- 3/4 c. (4.4oz. package) fresh blueberries, divided
- 4 kiwi fruit, sliced & divided.
- Additional fruit for garnish, optional
In a large bowl, combine milk, pudding mix and liqueur; mix well. Chill 5 minutes. Fold in 1 cup of whipped cream.
To assemble trifle, place half of the cake cubes in the bottom of a 4-quart trifle bowl or other deep clear glass serving bowl. Top with 2 cups of pudding mixture. Layer with half of each fruit. Repeat layers with remaining cake, pudding mixture and fruit.
Garnish with remaining whipped cream and additional fruit, if desired. Chill thoroughly before serving.
Courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board