- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¾ cup sugar + 2 Tbsp., divided
- ½ cup salted butter, melted
- 8 oz. low fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar and butter in a small bowl. Press
into the bottom of a lightly greased 9″ spring form pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until very smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, and
¾ cup sugar until mixture is smooth. Add vanilla and flour; mix to blend
thoroughly. Gently whisk in yogurt.
- Pour batter over crust. Bake 42-50 minutes or until barely set in the
center. Turn oven off and cool cake in oven for 20 minutes. Remove
and bring cake to room temperature on countertop. Then, refrigerate
at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove spring form pan sides, slice, and
serve with cranberry sauce, chocolate, or other favorite toppings.