- 6 oz. uncooked mini farfalle pasta
- 2 c. plain yogurt, divided
- ¼ c. fresh lime juice, divided
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1½ c. prepared salsa
- ½ c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 c. corn*
- 6 oz. Wisconsin Monterey jack cheese, cut into matchsticks
- 1 avocado, diced
Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain.
Combine 1 cup yogurt and 2 tablespoons lime juice. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
Whisk the remaining yogurt, lime juice, salsa and cilantro in a large bowl. Add pasta, black beans, corn and Monterey jack cheese; toss gently. Season with salt and pepper. Chill until serving.
Sprinkle with avocado and dollop with reserved yogurt mixture when serving.
*Blanched fresh, thawed frozen or drained corn from a can work well in this recipe. Top with sliced chicken to make it an entrée.
Recipe from the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board