- 1 Tbsp plus 1/3 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 pound medium grilled shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper fl akes, or more to taste
- 4 navel oranges
- 1 Tbsp sherry vinegar or white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 12 cups packed mixed spring greens
- 1 cup fresh radishes, thinly sliced
- 1½ cups (6 ounces) Wisconsin fontina cheese, grated or shaved
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add shrimp and pepper flakes and sauté until shrimp are opaque, 4-5 minutes. Transfer to bowl and set aside to cool. (May be prepared ahead and refrigerated until serving time).
Peel and segment oranges over bowl to catch juices (you should have about ¼ cup juice). In small bowl, combine remaining 1/3 cup oil, ¼ cup orange juice, vinegar, salt and pepper, mixing well. Chill until serving time.
To serve, arrange mixed greens on 6 large serving plates. Arrange shrimp, radishes and orange sections over greens. Top with cheese. Drizzle two tablespoons of dressing over each serving. Serve with freshly ground pepper, if desired.
About this recipe
Recipe courtesy of the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.