- pound cake
- 1/2 cup cooled Door County Elite Espresso coffee
- Ghiradelli chocolate sauce
- 16 oz. French Vanilla Cool Whip
- 8 oz. container Marscapone cheese
- 2 tbsp. finely ground Elite Espresso
Slice pound cake in ½ inch thick cubes.
Place a third of the pound cake cubes in the bottom of a trifle bowl. Drizzle with ½ c. cooled Door County Elite Espresso coffee.
Drizzle liberally with Ghiradelli chocolate sauce.
Blend 16 oz. French Vanilla Cool Whip, 8 oz. container of Marscapone cheese and 2 Tbsp. finely ground Elite Espresso (that’s the secret!) and spoon a third of the mixture over the pound cake layer. Repeat 2 more times, finishing with a cream layer. Smooth and sprinkle with cocoa powder and finely ground Elite Espresso, shaved chocolate, or chocolate covered espresso beans. Chill an hour and enjoy.